Top 10 Things to do in St. Louis
Instead of going on vacation, try out some of the best attractions in your own city! Below are Trip Advisor’s 2017 top 10 things to do in St. Louis.
- St. Louis Zoo: Located in Forest Park, this free attraction is recognized as a leading zoo in animal management, research, conservation and education. Throughout the summer, the zoo also has many new features and events to attend.
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Founded in 1859, the Missouri Botanical Garden is America’s oldest botanical garden in continuous operation. The garden is also a national historic landmark that is a center for research and education.
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis: This cathedral of the Roman Catholic Church is known for its beautiful mosaics and architecture.
- City Museum: The City Museum largely consists of repurposed architectural and industrial objects as well as slides and climbing attractions for children and adults to explore.
- Busch Stadium: Home to the St. Louis Cardinals, Busch Stadium is a major St. Louis destination for all baseball fans.
- Forest Park: The large park includes many world-class cultural institutions and beautiful and natural recreational areas for you to enjoy. For residents or guests at The Residences at Forest Park Hotel, the park is only a block away!
- The Fabulous Fox Theatre: This performing arts center and former movie palace is known for its beautiful architecture and wonderful shows.
- Saint Louis Art Museum: One of the principal U.S. art museums, the Saint Louis Art Museum displays paintings, sculptures, cultural objects and ancient masterpieces from around the world.
- Gateway Arch: The Gateway Arch is a 630-foot monument symbolic of Thomas Jefferson’s vision of a United States that expanded from Atlantic to Pacific. The arch is a major St. Louis attraction.
- The Magic House: This not-for-profit children’s museum engages children in hands-on learning to help develop creativity and problem-solving skills.
Check out a list of more St. Louis activities here.